The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about how we handle your data.
1. name and address of the controller
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other regulations of a data protection nature is
Dresdner Str. 76
Phone: +49 350 56 32 318
2. name and address of the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of any consents granted or objection to a specific use of data, please contact
Dresdner Str. 76
Phone: +49 350 56 32 318
3. rights of the data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
You may submit your revocation/objection either by post or by e-mail (email@example.com). You will not incur any costs other than the postage costs or the transmission costs according to the existing basic tariffs.
After exercising your right of revocation/opposition, we will not process your personal data further for these purposes unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
4. access data and hosting
You can visit our websites without providing any personal information. However, each time a web page is called up, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the following data
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Eine automatisch erzeugte Identifikationsnummer Ihres Browsers, mit der Umfragedaten und Trackingdaten zusammengeführt werden
- The timestamps when calling and ending the survey
- The sequence of the URLs of the accessed pages (user flow or the path through the website)
- The individual dwell time on a page in seconds
- The status of the visibility of each individual page for a visitor in percent (How far was scrolled?)
- The dimensions of the called page (height x width) in relation to the window width
- Names, IDs, classes or contents of clicked elements on each page
- Chronological time of clicks on each page
- The middle positions of the visible area after vertical scroll/swipe events (fixations)
- The chronological sequence of fixations and the individual fixation time
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Device type, operating system and its interface
- Name, language and version of the browser software
- The country the visitor comes from
- Requesting provider (access data)
This access data is stored and evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the trouble-free operation of our websites and improving our services. The legal basis for this data processing is art. 6 paragraph. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. It serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which outweigh our own interests. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
5. third-party hosting services
Within the scope of processing on our behalf, third-party providers provide us with services for hosting and displaying our websites. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which outweigh any other interests. All data collected in the course of using our web pages or in forms provided for this purpose in the online store as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the scope explained here. The Third Party Provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
6. integration of third-party services and content
7. contact form and other data collection
Further personal data is only collected by us if you provide us with this data voluntarily, for example in the context of an inquiry. The processing of your data and if necessary the information is passed on to other companies of the Trans4mation group of companies exclusively for the purpose of answering your inquiries, processing the contracts concluded with you, for technical administration, carrying out application procedures or protecting legitimate interests (article 6 paragraph 1 letters a and/or f DSGVO, § 26 paragraph 1 sentence 1 BDSG) A transfer to further third parties will not take place without your consent.
8. links to third party sites
Our websites may contain links to the websites of other providers. We have no influence on whether these providers comply with the legal data protection regulations. You should therefore always check the data protection declarations offered.
9. duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax law retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted if it is no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or we have no justified interest in further storage.
10. data security
Your personal data should be safe with us. We therefore maintain technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge of it. These measures are adapted to the current state of the art.
11. existence of automated decision making / profiling
As a responsible company, we avoid automated decision making in individual cases including profiling.
12. legal or contractual provisions on the provision of personal data; necessity for the conclusion of the contract; obligation to provide personal data; possible consequences of not providing
In certain cases the provision of personal data is required by law (e.g. under tax laws). It can also result from contractual regulations (e.g. information on the contractual partner). Sometimes it may be necessary for the conclusion of a contract that you provide us with personal data, which must subsequently be processed by us. Failure to provide personal data would mean that the contract with us could not be concluded. Before you provide personal data, you can contact our data protection officer. This will inform you on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of the personal data is required by law or contract or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and what the consequences would be if the personal data were not provided.